Participants who would like to present an oral or poster presentation must submit an abstract for consideration by the scientific program committee.
Authors must strictly adhere to the instructions, otherwise abstracts cannot be considered for presentation.
The submitter is required to ensure that all authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Authors are restricted to presenting only one poster during the meeting.
Submitters cannot submit more than two abstracts. The preferred type of presentation does not matter, but authors will not be be selected to present two oral presentations, nor will they be selected to present two poster presentations. Authors can only have one oral presentation, and they can have only one poster presentation. When both abstracts are selected for poster presentation, the organization will ask the submitter to remove one poster from the program.
Guidelines for the preparation of abstracts:
- All abstracts must be in English.
- Please do not use abbreviations or references.
- The abstract title must be in lower case letters.
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words.
- Abstract category - please select 1 category under which the abstract is to be reviewed after consulting the list of topics
- Abstracts should be as informative as possible and should use the following structured format (please include these elements, but do not formally state them):
• Background and aims
If you require further information, please send us an e-mail